The college has separate hostels for boys and girls to accommodate all the students. The management provides round the clock surveillance and medical assistance through resident health attendant with ambulance facilities.
KRISHNAGURU COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
HOSTEL ADMISSION FEES
Students should read the rules and regulations before signing the application form (A copy of rules is attached with the application form).
• Smoking, Alcohol & Narcotic consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the Hostel premises. Strict action will be taken against offenders.
• Ragging is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be severely punished as per law and will be expelled from the Hostel/Institute.
• Cell phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Strict adherence to the prescribed dress code is required. Decency in dressing & demeanor is a must.
• Loitering in the Hostel campus during the class hours will not be appreciated.
• The Management & Staff will not be responsible for personal belongings.
• Late comers will be penalized.
• Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited.
• Birthday/Other Celebrations are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Students must turn off all the electrical equipments & lights before leaving their rooms.
• Students are not allowed to use electric stoves, heaters etc. in rooms except in designated places.
• Students are not allowed to organize any group activities in their room.
• Food will be served only in the designated Dining Hall(s) and only during the specified timings. Wasting food & water will not be encouraged.
• Visitors are allowed only in AV Room. Visitors are not allowed beyond the visiting area. No outside Guest\Students will be allowed inside the hostel.
• Any complaints regarding electric equipment, plumbing etc., is required to be entered in the ‘Complaints Box’.
• Students should not enter rooms of other students without permission.
• Silence: Strict silence shall be observed in hostel from 11.00 pm to 5.30 am. Care should be taken at all times to ensure the silence.
• Any manner of festivities and noise making celebrations, which may cause disturbance to other inmates in the hostel premises will not be entertained.
• Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the management rules.
Non-compliance with the hostel rules will be dealt with strictly