ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR H.S. COURSES
Candidates must submit the following attested photocopies & documents along with the application form :
- As the objective of the institution is quality education, merit is the only criterion for admission.
- Application can be obtained from the office or from our website www.kav.org.in on payment of ₹ 200/- only.
- When a student is admitted in the midsession, he/she must pay the admission and all the fees for the full session.
- Students transfer from other institutions, seeking admission into H.S. Second year classes will have to produce necessary permission from the council. Their admission is subject to the availability of seats in the institution.
- The institute reserve the right to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
- Mark-sheet of the last examination passed.
- Admit card of HSLC examination.
- Four passport size recent photograph.
- Pass certificate of the HSLC examination issued by the Board.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC if available.
- Original testimonials must be produced at the time of admission.
Admission Fees for B.A.
*All fees and charges are subject to change in due time.
The mode of payment of fees or other payments may be made by cash in the college counter or by online payment procedure.