- CONSTITUENT UNITS
Shri Abhijit Dutta
|Classes starts from||18th January|
|First Unit test||6th April onwards|
|Half yearly examination||Month of July|
|Second unit test||23rd September|
|Annual examination (Class Nursery-VIII)||6th December onwards|
|Annual examination (Class IX)||As scheduled by SEBA|
|Pre-final assessment test (Class X)||As scheduled by SEBA|
FESTIVITIES & HOLIDAYS
|School Establishment day||10th January|
|Krishnaguru Eknam Akhand Kirtan||12th February to 19th February|
|School Sports Week||In the month of March|
|Bohag Bihu||13th – 17th April|
|Krishnaguru Abirbhab Mahotsav||Will be notified later|
|Summer holidays||During the month of July|
|Shiksha Guru sewa divas||5th September|
|Adi Guru sewa divas||25th October|
|Krishnaguru Sewashram establishment day||Will be notified later|
From Class Nursery to Class II
From Class III to VII
From Class VIII to IXThe selection for class VIII to IX is based on selection test on the conceptual knowledge on English, Mathematics and General Science. The behaviour and conduct of the students will also be assessed. The original Birth Certificate and progress report has to be produced at the time of entrance test. Documents to be submitted:
Our school gives much importance to the development of physical health of the students by transmitting sports, yoga, meditation and other programmes.
Every year we hold our annual sports week in the sprawling campus of our School and University. Moreover District officials are invited to train our students in various athletic activities particularly in Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Badminton etc. Yoga and Meditation courses are also offered to the students’ everyday by eminent practitioners.
Students should read the rules and regulations before signing the application form (A copy of rules is attached with the application form).
• Smoking, Alcohol & Narcotic consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the Hostel premises. Strict action will be taken against offenders.
• Ragging is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be severely punished as per law and will be expelled from the Hostel/Institute.
• Keeping cell phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Strict adherence to the prescribed dress code is required. Decency in dressing & demeanor is a must.
• Loitering in the Hostel campus during the class hours will not be permitted.
• The Management & Staff will not be responsible for personal belongings.
• Late comers will be penalized.
• Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited.
• Birthday/Other Celebrations are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Students must turn off all the electrical equipments & lights before leaving their rooms.
• Students are not allowed to use electric stoves, heaters etc. in rooms except in designated places.
• Students are not allowed to organize any group activities in their room.
• Food will be served only in the designated Dining Hall(s) and only during the specified timings. Wasting food & water will not be encouraged.
• Visitors are allowed only in AV Room. Visitors are not allowed beyond the visiting area. No outside Guest\Students will be allowed inside the hostel.
• Any complaints regarding electric equipment, plumbing etc., is required to be entered in the ‘Complaints Box’.
• Students should not enter rooms of other students without permission.
• Silence: Strict silence shall be observed in hostel from 11.00 pm to 5.30 am. Care should be taken at all times to ensure the silence.
• Any manner of festivities and noise making celebrations, which may cause disturbance to other inmates in the hostel premiseswill not be entertained.
• Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the management rules.
Non-compliance with the hostel rules will be dealt with strictly
• The colour of Hostel Dresses must not be Red or Black.
• They have to wear very simple but smart looking dresses.
Dress code for prayers:
Boys : White Kurta Pyjama (2 pairs)
Girls : White Salwar Kameez (2 pairs)
Bed: Pillow, Blanket, Quilt, Mattress, Mosquito Net, Bed Cover (Navy Blue)
Others: Trunk (average size), Bucket, Mug, Plate, Glass, Dish, Spoon, Mirror, Comb, Chappal etc.
Ring us @ 93655-28149, 96138-31210, 95081-27258
Mail Us @- email@example.com