Dr. Narayan Baruah, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Krishnaguru College of Science and Technology
Nasatra, Assam, India
Code of Ethics for students
The students of the University are expected to maintain the highest standards of discipline in a dignified manner of behaviour inside as well as outside the University campus with personal, academic and professional integrity. They shall abide by the Rules and Regulations of the University and should act in the way that highlights the discipline and esteem of the University.
God orientation: It is desirable that students of KAV cultivates a basic God orientation that contributes to the development of a healthy personality. They should have respect for all religions and faiths. They should actively participate in assembly prayer.
Dress Code: A dress code expresses both professionalism and uniformity. In order to maintain good image of the University the students must be properly attired in a manner befitting the status of the University students. All students must abide by the dress code stipulated by the University. Any dress code violation noticed within the campus will attract a fine of ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred).
Identity Card: All the students of the University must wear their Identity Cards, well displayed at all times when on the University campus.
Cell Phones: Use of cell phones during class hours, official functions and in the library precincts violates etiquette and manners. Therefore, the students are required to keep their phones in silent/vibrating mode on the campus. Any student(s) using mobile phone during class hours/ other academic activities shall be liable to a fine of ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred).
Maintenance of silence: Students shall maintain silence in the Academic Block to maintain the decorum. Any deviant behaviour such as hooting, whistling etc. will be treated as an instance of indiscipline.
Substance Abuse: Substance abuse such as tobacco, alcohol, drugs etc. should never be brought into or used within the campus. Consumption of intoxicants/psychotropic substances in any form or smoking are strictly prohibited.
Ragging: Ragging is a punishable offence. Harassing juniors, ill treatment to other fellow students or any such form of ragging is strictly prohibited, shall be met with zero tolerance and liable to be treated as criminal offence.
Misbehaviour: Misbehaviour towards girl students, use of threat or violence against any member of the staff or fellow students shall be considered as very serious cases of misconduct.
Political Activity, Propaganda, Fund Collection etc.: Political activity in any form is not permitted in the University Campus. Unauthorized meetings, propaganda work, processions or fund collections are forbidden within the University.
Recording of Audio/Video/Image: Using electronic or other means to make any audio/video or photographic object/record of any person is prohibited without prior knowledge/permission of the person/authority concerned.
Any violation of the above rules will invite penalty in the form of warning, fine, expulsion from the University/Hostel etc. as deemed appropriate by the competent authority of the University.
(Under Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya, Nasatra)
(Under AHSEC)Note: Only Science
DEPARTMENT OF ASSAMESE
Mr. Dwipen Dutta, M.A.
DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH
Mrs. Namita Barman, M.A., LLB
Mrs. Barnali Das, M.A., B.Ed.
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
Mr. Abinash Chowdhury, M.Sc.
Mr. Humen Gogoi, M.Sc.
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
Mrs. Jahnabi Das, M.Sc., B.Ed.
Mr. Tomas Gogoi, M.Sc.
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
Mr. Pankaj Baruah, M.Sc.
Mr. Utpal Medhi, M.Sc.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY
Miss Priyanka Baruah, M.Sc., B.Ed. (Botany)
Miss Nilakshi Nath, M.Sc. (Zoology)
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Mr. Alakesh Deka, M.Sc., CCNA
The college has separate hostels for boys and girls to accommodate all the students. The management provides round the clock surveillance and medical assistance through resident health attendant with ambulance facilities.
KRISHNAGURU COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
HOSTEL ADMISSION FEES
Students should read the rules and regulations before signing the application form (A copy of rules is attached with the application form).
• Smoking, Alcohol & Narcotic consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the Hostel premises. Strict action will be taken against offenders.
• Ragging is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be severely punished as per law and will be expelled from the Hostel/Institute.
• Cell phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Strict adherence to the prescribed dress code is required. Decency in dressing & demeanor is a must.
• Loitering in the Hostel campus during the class hours will not be appreciated.
• The Management & Staff will not be responsible for personal belongings.
• Late comers will be penalized.
• Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited.
• Birthday/Other Celebrations are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Students must turn off all the electrical equipments & lights before leaving their rooms.
• Students are not allowed to use electric stoves, heaters etc. in rooms except in designated places.
• Students are not allowed to organize any group activities in their room.
• Food will be served only in the designated Dining Hall(s) and only during the specified timings. Wasting food & water will not be encouraged.
• Visitors are allowed only in AV Room. Visitors are not allowed beyond the visiting area. No outside Guest\Students will be allowed inside the hostel.
• Any complaints regarding electric equipment, plumbing etc., is required to be entered in the ‘Complaints Box’.
• Students should not enter rooms of other students without permission.
• Silence: Strict silence shall be observed in hostel from 11.00 pm to 5.30 am. Care should be taken at all times to ensure the silence.
• Any manner of festivities and noise making celebrations, which may cause disturbance to other inmates in the hostel premises will not be entertained.
• Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the management rules.
Non-compliance with the hostel rules will be dealt with strictly
As one of the constituent colleges of the Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya, the college provides opportunities for students to excel in different types of outdoor and indoor games and sports. The University has volleyball, football & cricket grounds with playing facilities. Indoor games like carom, chess any such games are also available within the campus.
Apart from these, here the students’ day begins at 4:30 am starting with prayer, meditation followed by regular studies and other sports as well as cultural activities, the day ending once again with prayer and meditation.
For any query ring us at 08133970261, 8638651931
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com